we are currently pushing to our limits to improve V-Play further, and thus we plan to integrate more features to it.
Because we are building the features for YOU, we would love to hear your comments and suggestions about our current roadmap. We really encourage you to bring up new feature requests and vote on the ones mentioned here, because the higher they are prioritized by you, the sooner we will implement them!
To structure things a little bit, I’ll prioritize the features based on our previous user conversations. So the higher an item is on the top, the sooner we integrate it.
Priority 1 – Most important:
- Extend documentaion with more tutorials & videos
- Game Center for iOS, OpenFeint/Gree for iOS&Android
- Apple iTunes and Google Play Store support for in-app-purchases
- Public native plugin system for custom native extensions
- Inneractive for ads
- WebView for iOS & Android
- Local notifications for iOS & Android
- Accelerometer support
- Flurry for analytics
- Facebook integration
- On-device and on desktop visual balancing support during runtime
Priority 2 – Important:
- Further 3rd party tool support for Physics Editor, Sprite Helper & Level Helper
- Enhanced logging system
- Push notifications
- On-device debugging
So, now it’s up to you to vote for your most demanded features. Let us know in the comments how you would order the list, or where your features would sit in.