Learn what Felgo offers to help your business succeed. Start your free evaluation today! Felgo for Your Business

Forums

OverviewFelgo 3 Support (Qt 5) › background image on android device with resolution 1200 x 1920 doesnt scaled

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Vlad

Hi

I’ve testing my app on Sone xperia z tablet, where resolution is 1920×1200 and background image doesnt scaled to the resolution

How I can fix this?

Thanks

Christian
    Felgo Team

Hi Vlad,

did you put your images into the correct +hd2 / +hd  folders as described in the MultiResolutionImage docs?

You can also have a look at the sample games, which show working dynamic image switching.

Cheers, Chris

Vlad

Hi Chris

sure, +hd2 and +hd folders are created

Also I’ve checked ChikenOutBreak and it has exactly the same problem: background looks ike a small image inthe center of the screen

br,

Vlad

Christian
    Felgo Team

Hi Vlad,

we just checked again, and the demos are working on our Linux test environment (Ubuntu 12.04 32 bit). Did you use the latest demos in the folder <QtSDK>/Examples/Felgo/demos?

If so, can you please send us the log output when you run Chicken Outbreak?

Cheers, Chris

Caeser

Same issue for me. My Multiresolution image seems to be showing only the sd version on the device. A small Image in the centre.

Built from my mac, tested on a galaxy nexus.

Christian
    Felgo Team

Hi,

could you please send us a complete sample project showing the issue to support@felgo.com?

Cheers, Chris

Vlad

Hi Chris

as I’ve said – you can use chicken outbreak as a sample

br,

Vlad

Christian
    Felgo Team

We’ve found the issue:

in the last default demo configuration in main.cpp, the demo is started not from the qrc file but from DEPLOYMENTFOLDERS.

On Android, this leads to the Qt File Selectors not working, which is the reason why we recommend loading your qml files & assets from qrc.

So by uncommenting this line in main.cpp:

vplay.setMainQmlFileName(QStringLiteral("qrc:/qml/ChickenOutbreakMain.qml"));

using the MultiResolutionImage works. Also see the comments in main.cpp and the .pro file regarding this topic.

Cheers, Chris

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

RSS feed for this thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Qt_Technology_Partner_RGB_475 Qt_Service_Partner_RGB_475_padded