Remember those dark nights spent terrified of monsters under the bed? Well now it's time to strike back!
This open-source tower defense game features Ads, In-App purchases, Leaderboards, Achievements, Level Editor and Level Sharing via the Level Store.
It is powered by the V-Play Game Network.read more
Making a game with V-Play saves you so much time, because you can add Particle-effects, animations and a level editor very easily. Thanks to great support of V-Play(answering questions within hours, applying hotfixes within one day) it was a real pleasure to make a game and fill it with lots of content. Because of these reasons we could create a prototype within a few days and we were able to polish the game, so that we could release it after only one month. Christian Bartschread more
Development with V-Play was great, as you get results in no time which motivates to polish and publish your app. The key advantage is the cross-platform support: we did not need to make any source code adaptions and were able to publish to iOS and Android without any extra effort. Philipp Jahodaread more
Games built with V-Play
Newest forum entries
- How do I create a database?
- Including "current score" in the VPlayGameNetworkView
- How to animate text size changes?
- Expired key
- Handling of no-data-connection by VPlayGameNetworkView
Most popular posts
- V-Play #1 at research2guidance Cross-Platform Tool Benchmarking 2014
- How to Make a Flappy Bird Game
- Guest Post: Why I chose V-Play over Unity, Corona, Marmalade & Monkey
- Update 1.5.5: User-Generated Content, Level Sharing & Level Store
- Increase Your Player Retention with New V-Play Game Network
- Qt vs. HTML5 for Cross-Platform Apps
- Supporting Multiple Screen Sizes & Screen Densities with Qt and V-Play