Remember those dark nights spent terrified of monsters under the bed? Well now it's time to strike back!
Stop the cute Squabies before they reach your bed with brutal weapons in this tower defense game.
It is open-source and comes with an in-game level editor to create your own tower defense levels.read more
Making a game with V-Play saves you so much time, because you can add Particle-effects, animations and a level editor very easily. Thanks to great support of V-Play(answering questions within hours, applying hotfixes within one day) it was a real pleasure to make a game and fill it with lots of content. Because of these reasons we could create a prototype within a few days and we were able to polish the game, so that we could release it after only one month. Christian Bartschread more
Development with V-Play was great, as you get results in no time which motivates to polish and publish your app. The key advantage is the cross-platform support: we did not need to make any source code adaptions and were able to publish to iOS and Android without any extra effort. Philipp Jahodaread more
Games built with V-Play
Newest forum entries
- Is it possible to test Facebook code via something other than a device?
- Facebook Connect
- Custom Graphics
- GameNetwork Error
Most popular posts
- How to Make a Flappy Bird Game
- Guest Post: Why I chose V-Play over Unity, Corona, Marmalade & Monkey
- Update 1.5.5: User-Generated Content, Level Sharing & Level Store
- Increase Your Player Retention with New V-Play Game Network
- 6 Tips for Game Jams & V-Play Global Game Jam Promotion