- One Card! - Multiplayer Card Game
One Card! - Multiplayer Card Game
"One Card!" is a turn-based multiplayer card game similar to the popular card game UNO. It showcases many V-Play Multiplayer features like matchmaking, the in-game chat and the friend system.
"One Card!" is a turn-based multiplayer card game similar to the popular card game UNO.
It showcases many V-Play Multiplayer features like:
- Matchmaking and ELO Rating: Players can invite friends to games or join already existing game rooms. The ELO Rating System matches players based on their skill level to ensure competitive gameplay.
- In-Game Chat: Allows users to chat with other players in the room during a game. It is also possible to send personal messages and game invites to friends.
- Friend System: To make playing with friends easier, players can add friends or make new friends with users they already played with. A dedicated friends leaderboard allows to compare your highscore with your
- Push Notifications: If users are not playing the game, they receive push notifications whenever another player sends a personal message, friend request or game invite.
The game also integrates the Flurry and Google Analytics plugins to track the player behavior.
To learn how to add V-Play Multiplayer to your game see here.
We also provide the full source code of "One Card!" made with V-Play in the V-Play SDK demos and examples.
Used Engine Features
- Play games with other players around the world.
- Make friends and challenge them for matches.
- Chat with your friends or your opponents during a game.
- Show push notifications by OneSignal for game invites, chat messages or friend requests from other players.
VPlayGameNetwork: Climb the highscore ranks and compare your score with the other players or friends.
Flurry Plugin and Google Analytics Plugin: Track the user behavior to improve the game.