I thought so too, but when one fontloader didn’t work, I tried multiple. But cause this didn’t work either, I went back to the version, where I just got one fontloader in the main.qml. But as I said, now I use the custom font everywhere except for the 45 buttons, in order to have a version in the google play store that starts without crashing on each device.
I’m using the most up-to-date version of v-play, i think it’s 1.3.
And the font I am using is galascript.ttf (Gala Script) and I also tried it with chalkduster.ttf (Chalkduster). But I gotta say it seems like the font itself is not the issue here.