Forums

OverviewV-Play 2 Support (Qt 5)Windows Phone 8 deployment › Reply To: Windows Phone 8 deployment

OverviewV-Play 2 Support (Qt 5)Windows Phone 8 deployment › Reply To: Windows Phone 8 deployment

Alex
V-Play Team

Hi Caesar,

my hints about the path to the *.pro file were really important! This has been the source of your errors all along.

Qt: switch to shadow build in command line -> qmake.exe with path to pro file from project folder

V-Play: switch to shadow build in command line -> qmake.exe just with pro file from the current shadow build folder, no path (because we copy the pro file to the shadow build folder and pre-create the structure for deployment of assets and resources!)

“file:///C:/Data/Programs/%7B3EE0499E-48EA-4C50-8D92-9999CD1CAB1E%7D/Install/qml/Main.qml:-1 File not found”
-> this results out of the fact that you used the pro file from your project folder and not from the shadow build folder, which messes up your dependencies for V-Play projects.

Regarding packaging the precompiled shaders, I will post it in about half hour when i arrive at the office 😉

Cheers,
Alex

• This reply was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by  Alex.
  • This reply was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by  Alex.

Voted #1 for:

• Easiest to learn
  • Most time saving
  • Best support

Develop Cross-Platform Apps and Games 50% Faster!

• Voted the best supported, most time-saving and easiest to learn cross-platform development tool
  • Based on the Qt framework, with native performance and appearance on all platforms including iOS and Android
  • Offers a variety of plugins to monetize, analyze and engage users
FREE!
create apps
create games
cross platform
native performance
3rd party services
game network
multiplayer
level editor
easiest to learn
biggest time saving