Forums

OverviewV-Play 2 Support (Qt 5)Windows Phone 8 deployment › Reply To: Windows Phone 8 deployment

OverviewV-Play 2 Support (Qt 5)Windows Phone 8 deployment › Reply To: Windows Phone 8 deployment

Caeser

Yeah! i got it to work finally. my game ColorDash is now running on Windows 8 emulator. and i am able to see the debug. it scaled well as well.

Just a few errors like

C:\Projects\ColorRun\main.cpp:-1: error: C1033: cannot open program database ‘c:\projects\build-colorrun-qt_5_3_for_windows_phone_8_x86_msvc2012_32bit_emulator-debug\debug\colorrun.pdb’

when i try to run from Qt to deploy to device. which actually should not work because it is not yet supported.

And i have to rebuild in the command prompt for every change i make. good thing the Windows Visual Studio can tell i have made changes to the file.

Now i cannot seem to know how to build the final file in  Visual Studio to upload to the Market. i have problems with the shaders.qrc following from the youtube video. The V-play tutorial for Windows phone 8 deployment does not show us how to do that step where i can put the shaders.qrc in the project then build the final xap file. Please help me with this one

Voted #1 for:

• Easiest to learn
  • Most time saving
  • Best support

Develop Cross-Platform Apps and Games 50% Faster!

• Voted the best supported, most time-saving and easiest to learn cross-platform development tool
  • Based on the Qt framework, with native performance and appearance on all platforms including iOS and Android
  • Offers a variety of plugins to monetize, analyze and engage users
FREE!
create apps
create games
cross platform
native performance
3rd party services
game network
multiplayer
level editor
easiest to learn
biggest time saving