Forums

OverviewV-Play 2 Support (Qt 5)Windows Phone 8 deployment › Reply To: Windows Phone 8 deployment

OverviewV-Play 2 Support (Qt 5)Windows Phone 8 deployment › Reply To: Windows Phone 8 deployment

Caeser

Hi Alex, i actually found the Visual Studio Files under that folder. Thanks

This is the folder where i found them

C:\Qt\Examples\Qt-5.3\quick\build-touchinteraction-Qt_5_3_for_Windows_Phone_8_x86_MSVC2012_32bit_Emulator-Release

Now Alex, Inside Qt what Kit should i use to develop windows phone apps there are 4 locations

C:\Qt\Examples\Qt-5.3\quick\build-touchinteraction-Qt_5_3_for_Windows_Phone_8_arm_MSVC2012_32bit-Release

C:\Qt\Examples\Qt-5.3\quick\build-touchinteraction-Qt_5_3_for_Windows_Phone_8_x86_MSVC2012_32bit_Emulator-Release

C:\Qt\Examples\Qt-5.3\quick\build-touchinteraction-Qt_5_3_for_Windows_Phone_8_x86_MSVC2012_32bit_Emulator-Debug

C:\Qt\Examples\Qt-5.3\quick\build-touchinteraction-Qt_5_3_for_Windows_Phone_8_arm_MSVC2012_32bit-Debug

So from those 4, which one should i choose?

Meanwhile

I managed to get the project to run in the Visual Studio Express 2013 for Windows

I did the OpenGl shaders thing as well in command prompt. <Path to your Qt installation>\5.3\winphone_arm\bin\qtd3dservice.exe

and i added the libraries as Chris instructed.

The result in command prompt was

C:\>C:\Qt\5.3\winphone_arm\bin\qtd3dservice.exe
qt.d3dservice: Found app “911d0eda-c395-47ef-ae95-d219660ffe2e_1.0.0.0_x64__3gmp
kra0z1k96” on device “local”.

Now when it comes to the part in Visual Studio where i Run,  i selected

Emulator WVGA 512mb Release ARM

Then when i click the green run icon it shows a Error Prompt saying

A specified communication resource (*port) is already in use by another application.

and in Visual Studio Express 2013 for Windows it has two errors

Error 1 Deployment failed because an app with target platform System.Threading.Tasks.Task`1[System.String] cannot be deployed to Emulator WVGA 512MB. If the target platform is win32/ x86, select an emulator. If the target platform is ARM, select Device. 0 0

Error 2 Deployment of application to device failed.
0 0

How can i overcome this one?

Voted #1 for:

• Easiest to learn
  • Most time saving
  • Best support

Develop Cross-Platform Apps and Games 50% Faster!

• Voted the best supported, most time-saving and easiest to learn cross-platform development tool
  • Based on the Qt framework, with native performance and appearance on all platforms including iOS and Android
  • Offers a variety of plugins to monetize, analyze and engage users
FREE!
create apps
create games
cross platform
native performance
3rd party services
game network
multiplayer
level editor
easiest to learn
biggest time saving