Forums

OverviewV-Play 1 SupportNew to V-Play. › Reply To: New to V-Play.

OverviewV-Play 1 SupportNew to V-Play. › Reply To: New to V-Play.

Christian
V-Play Team

Hi Memo,

let me answer your questions one after the other:

1.) If you succeed the revenue limit with your V-Play apps and games, you would then need to upgrade to the next higher license. Let me put it this way: the rev limit helps small and indie developers to get a low-cost tool for creating games rapidly. If their games are not successful in terms of revenue, the cost for V-Play will also stay low and so there is no risk in using it.
If, however, the games are successful or it’s a successful company using V-Play, you will probably have higher support requirements, want to add more “higher-tier features” which match the higher-tier licenses.

2. & 3.) Starter plan does not support monetization plugins (see our Pricing page which plugins are supported in Starter license) – so if you would like to make money with ads or in-app purchases, I would recommend the Indie license.

Best,
Chris

Voted #1 for:

• Easiest to learn
  • Most time saving
  • Best support

Develop Cross-Platform Apps and Games 50% Faster!

• Voted the best supported, most time-saving and easiest to learn cross-platform development tool
  • Based on the Qt framework, with native performance and appearance on all platforms including iOS and Android
  • Offers a variety of plugins to monetize, analyze and engage users
FREE!
create apps
create games
cross platform
native performance
3rd party services
game network
multiplayer
level editor
easiest to learn
biggest time saving