Hey Alex, i believe the “<wbr />” seems to be some error with the pasting into forums.
- What’s the installation directory of V-Play (the default location under in the user directory?)? A. It is located under my “/Applications/FlappyBirds/” however just now I changed it to be called “V-Play” don’t know why i called it flappybirds lol
- What’s the location of your newly created projects (Desktop?)? A. Yes I create a new file under Desktop with the project name like “FlappyBird” or whatever I name it.
- You selected the Desktop target and enabled shadow building in the project wizard? A. If I am thinking of the correct place, I chose Desktop debug and other times I tried Desktop release.
- Are there probably any other Qt installations on your system? A. There shouldn’t be however I did have those installation issues and I tried the package manager to update or add the missing files but that put it in the same installation so not that I am aware of.
- Have you tried starting a demo project with a new user account without a space in it (your user’s account is currently named “JTbuckner 1″, right)? A. Yes it is and no I haven’t tried on another account if it installed to all users…I will try later today when I have more time, seeing as I have an older macbook it’s slow to reboot, log in, log out, etc.
Thanks for the help! 😀