Nothing specific. I was just wondering when it would be available.
I am looking forward to this stuff:
- New Scenegraph Renderer, for improved performance
- Texture atlas support in SceneGraph
- SceneGraph now supports rendering to an OpenGL Core profile
- New animation types, called Animator, which can run animations on the the scene graph’s render thread.
- Support for external Drag and Drop
- Threaded render loop now uses one non-sharing OpenGL per window.
The new scenegraph editor. That should give better performance in games using v-play,right?