Forums

OverviewV-Play 2 Support (Qt 5)Build issue: Package deploy: Failed to pull "/system/bin/sh: readlink: not found › Reply To: Build issue: Package deploy: Failed to pull "/system/bin/sh: readlink: not found

OverviewV-Play 2 Support (Qt 5)Build issue: Package deploy: Failed to pull "/system/bin/sh: readlink: not found › Reply To: Build issue: Package deploy: Failed to pull "/system/bin/sh: readlink: not found

Günther
V-Play Team

Hi Marcin,
sorry to hear you are having these deployment troubles!
I guess there really is no better way than using the other Qt Creator version at the moment.

As for the RippleDrawable class not found exception: I also experienced this error in the past. As far as I know, it is only printed on older android versions and can be safely ignored. I don’t think it is responsible for the weird behavior of your entities.

To make sure you don’t have an error in your code: If you can narrow down the code part that is affected, I can see/try if the code works on my android phone.
Best,
Günther

Voted #1 for:

• Easiest to learn
  • Most time saving
  • Best support

Develop Cross-Platform Apps and Games 50% Faster!

• Voted the best supported, most time-saving and easiest to learn cross-platform development tool
  • Based on the Qt framework, with native performance and appearance on all platforms including iOS and Android
  • Offers a variety of plugins to monetize, analyze and engage users
FREE!
create apps
create games
cross platform
native performance
3rd party services
game network
multiplayer
level editor
easiest to learn
biggest time saving