The behavior you describe really is a bit odd. I just tried a simple example with grouped achievements and different target values.
I did not experience any of your problems. Are using the latest V-Play SDK version? (Though as far as I know, we didn’t change the game network in our last updates).
To get rid of your previous achievement data you can do the following:
- Try setting new achievement keys for your achievements, which should lead to the creation of completely new achievements to avoid potential mix-ups.
- Also, you can delete your current game in the GameNetwork backend and create a new one. You can then use the new gameId and a totally fresh game network.
One additional tip: When using game opener achievements, it might be best to add them to the onCompleted handler of the VPlayGameNetwork component, as described here.
I hope this helps! If you still experience the same problems, please provide some more information on your usage of the game network and your log output.
PS: If you want to fully customize the UI, you can implement you own GameNetworkView, there are already some forum posts about this.